Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meet the DC Bargain Shopping Examiner!

I feel it's only fair to share my shopping expertise with as many readers as possible. In an effort to do so, I've recently started writing for The Examiner.com as the "DC Bargain Shopping Examiner," If you've enjoyed my tips on CTMLB, you will definitely want to subscribe to my feed on the Examiner!

I will do my best to keep posting to CTMLB as well as Gardening in My Bathrobe and Cooking in Stilettos. You'll especially want to watch the latter to keep up with my newest project: Home Renovation! I recently bought a house in Falling Waters, WV, that was built in the late 1800's and is simply dying for a makeover! I plan on blogging the good, the bad, and mostly the ugly as I re-do the house and the gardens. Did I mention the house has a pool as well?! Regardless, let's just say my stlye du jour is somewhat construction chic.


Wish me luck and don't forget to check me out on The Examiner!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you! hope all is well!!!! checked you out in the examiner! yahooo!!!

jess @ joes jeans headquarters