Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bloomingdale's Chevy Chase

I've been watching the construction of the new Bloomingale's for some time now, and apparently the much-anticipated grand opening is this weekend!

In case that's not incentive enough to go shopping...you can sign up for the Special Preview Event tomorrow night, and you'll receive a $25 gift card!!! Did I mention that not only do you get a gift card, but your shopping buddy does as well?! Sorry if I seem a tad excited, but what's better than a new store to explore and essentially being given money?

I just found out about this today or I would have posted about it much sooner. Sorry for the late notice, but hurry and sign up today for some serious trouble tomorrow night :).

For those of you that can't make the special preview night tomorrow, I'll scout things out and give a full review on Thursday. Yay Bloomies!!!

No comments: