Thursday, January 31, 2008

Off 5th Shoe Sale!

The only thing that causes more damage than a virus in my inbox, is an email advertising a shoe sale at an outlet mall!


January 30 through February 13 at Off 5th it's Buy 1 Pair Get the 2nd Pair 50% off!

I know that sometimes the shoe racks at Off 5th can be extremely disappointing. There are countless times that I have scroured rack after rack looking for something to catch my attention, only to find that either


A) Nothing strikes my fancy


B) Any shoes that do get me hot and bothered are either a size 5 or a size 11 (I'm an 8)


or


C) The price tag is still to $$$ for my pocket


BUT then there are the $140 Manolo Blahnik's and the $160 Christian Louboutin's that make all those futile trips worthwhile.


For those of you in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area, you have 3 Off 5th's within a 60 minute drive: Leesburg Corner, Arundel Mills, and Potomac Mills.


Personally, I can't think of a more perfectly productive weekend than one spent outlet hopping!

No comments: